Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flowers are in Bloom

Audra and Brian brought our four new grandboys home yesterday. I have talked to them briefly on the phone (as a group) and am excited that Rick and I will get to meet them face to face on Saturday! You can't imagine how excited I am or how apprehensive. I've never had grandchildren before - and now - all of a sudden I have FOUR. My heart is overflowing...my cup runneth over. I promise to keep you updated on the boys. I apologize for not blogging more but I have not been sure what I could write publicly. I would ask you to pray these things for my grandboys:
* for J - peace in his heart
* for T - that he will recognize unconditional love
* for D - comfort and security in his new forever home
* for I - health
* for A - patience and an overflowing of understanding and wisdom
* for B - leadership in guiding this family
Thank you, Lord, for bringing these sweet little boys into our family. Help me to be a good example of your love and mercy. Help me to be the best "Gigi" I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment