Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Fantastic Four

Well, suddenly my garden is bursting in bloom! Over the last few weeks God has been doing some incredible things and soon my oldest daughter and her husband will be bringing FOUR little boys home. Our whole family is excited about how God has brought us through this journey, one that started nearly two years ago. Audra and Brian met the boys over dinner just a few weeks ago and they came for a weekend visit not long ago. We all know that their lives AND OURS is about to change forever. We are so excited about the adventure ahead and covet your prayers. I will do my best to keep my 'garden news' posted frequently to let you know how my garden is growing. I won't get to actually meet the boys face to face until April 5. You can't imagine MY anticipation. Like Audra, I'm scared, excited, apprehensive, thrilled... about being Gigi to the FANTASTIC FOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment