Friday, February 5, 2010

Frogs and snails

As I write this, four little sweet ones are sleeping. I bet Audra and Brian are NOT. They are too excited. I can hardly wait to hear how the weekend goes. Trying to wait patiently.

Meanwhile, I've been unpacking wall pictures today - some of which I haven't seen in nearly five years. They were packed up in Africa for three years and once they all arrived here in Singapore there was no room to hang them. So they sat packed up for two more years. Most of them are pictures of my own little ones. Glamour shots... just fun stuff... and even some pictures that I had when my children were born.

One - is a cross-stitched piece that someone did for me when Ross was born. I wonder if he and Stephanie would want that?

Can't wait to have new wall photos of grandchildren! Oh, my. the very thought...

Lord, make the weekend last and make the memories wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment